National Cheese Day is being celebrated on June 4th and although you might like to eat cheese, you don’t want your face to look like a slice of Swiss cheese. Missing teeth may be troublesome for chewing, but can also cause people to be aware of their appearance.
Dr. Wehrman and the rest of the dental team of Smile Solutions are specialists in dental implants in Fargo, North Dakota, replacing missing teeth to complete their patients’ smiles and help them regain their confidence.
A Better Option
Dental implants can be performed for one or many teeth in the convenience of a dental office using advanced technology and dentistry techniques. Dental implants securely attach to metal screws, which are surgically inserted in your mouth, differently from a bridge or traditional dentures.
Once the implant sites are healed, you can screw custom-made teeth onto the implant holes so that the teeth are permanently attached, and the new teeth look and function is completely natural.
Benefits of Dental Implants
The benefits of dental implants are many and include:
- Dental implants stay permanently in your mouth, with no need to take them out at night
- Your new teeth give you a natural and attractive smile and are custom made to fit your mouth
- They do not move around or make noises as conventional dentures may do
- You are able to brush your dental implants just like your regular teeth
- You can enjoy difficult to chew foods just like with natural teeth
- Implants help prevent the decrease of bone density in the jaw
Your dentist can provide you with more information on how your quality of life can vastly improve with dental implants. Call Smile Solutions today to see how Dr. Wehrman can use dental implants can replace your missing teeth, restore proper chewing function, preserve your oral health, and give you your smile back. For more information on this and the other dental services that we offer at Smile Solutions, contact our Fargo, North Dakota offices to schedule an appointment to speak with Dr. Wehrman.